Building Resilience Series: As You Think, So You Are!
Flexible, storable and convertible dynamic capabilities ensures resilience in organizations and make them powerful in coping with problems and crises. In organizational level a resilient leadership is a prerequisite of resilient organizations. In this highly interactive live webinar, we will look at ways how to boost your resilience level and generate positive and high productivity during this crisis, even beyond.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
By the end of this workshop, the participants were better able to:
- Understand the importance of personal resilience and have a positive focus on work
- Adapt their approach to work and become more optimistic
- Overcome negative thinking to help ensure business and personal success
- Use tools to effectively build their personal resilience
- Use EQ and NLP techniques to keep consistency in performance
· Understanding and manage cognitive distortion
. Developing metacognitive awareness
. Developing Cognitive Triangle
· 7"C"s of Resilience
. Developing Mental Agility
. Hands-on 3 Resilience Exercises
. Set Your Productivity Goals!
Virtual Classroom (Live Webinar):
Full Length: 3 Hours (Per Head $68 Nett Usual Price $128) (Min 5 participants)/ or ($800 nett fee for unlimited participants)
Full Length: 3 Hours (Per Head $68 Nett Usual Price $128)
July Webinar Date: 18 July 2020 (Saturday)
Webinar Time: 9.30am- 12.30pm