Customer Service Today
A customer focus puts your customers at the top of your priorities list. When you put your customers into the heart of your business, you make customers part of your service culture. This is a core concept in this high energy workshop. Participants will become more flexible and inspirational communicators able to engage customers and to deliver World Class customer care with energy and commitment.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Explain how their role is instrumental in creating a high performance customer focused
- Realign their thinking about customer complaints.
- Describe the opportunity that exists to develop increased lifetime value from even the most
challenging customer situations.
- State the attitudes, skills, and knowledge required to be a professional customer care
- Explain the importance of measuring and benchmarking service and the value of a lost
- Create stronger connections with customers.
- Explain the basics of customer psychology, rapport building, and adapting their
communication styles for positive customer interactions.
All Sales and Customer Service Professionals
Module 1: What Do Customers Want?
- Customers today
- What customers want
- Logic vs. emotion
- Winning customers’ hearts
- Customers want CASH
Module 2: This Thing Called Loyalty
- Defining a lifetime customer
- Loyalty drivers
- Plus one's
- Why customers leave and the cost of losing a customer
Module 3: Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Methods of collecting customer feedback
- What is Net Promoter Score (NPS)?
- Rate my NPS activity
Module 4: Having the Right Skills and Attitude
- Attitude, skills and knowledge
- Characteristics of high performing service providers
- Strategies for building rapport
Module 5: Value of a Complaint
- A complaint is a gift
- Ground rules for receiving a complaint
- Hot buttons and forbidden words
Module 6: Customer Service Techniques
- Seven diffusing techniques
- Face saving out
- Not taking the bait
- Offering choices/empowering customers
Live Workshop: 2 Days (Recommended) or 1Day (Compact)
2 Days (Recommended)
8 pax & above = SGD316/pax
4-7 pax = SGD456/pax
1 Day Compact Workshop
8 pax & above = SGD158/pax
4-7 pax = SGD228/pax
Full Length: 8 Hours X 2 Days/ 3 Hours X 5 Days + One Hour of Self Directed Work. ($2250 Nett)
(Max 15 participants)
Compact: 8 Hours X 1 Day/ 2.5 Hours X 3 Days + One Hour of Self Directed Work. ($1250 Nett)
(Max 15 participants)
Power Compact: 3 Hours Session / $450 Per session (Max 15 participants)