1 Day Skillsfuture Course
Effective Stress Management
(Synchronised Teaching Using Zoom)
Course Fee: $188
1 Day 9.30am- 5.30pm
100% Claimable under Skillsfuture Credits
($500 credits is available to Singaporeans aged 25 and above)
This course is also UTAP eligible. All NTUC members (PRs and foreigners with workpass can apply) can claim up to *50% for this course.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who wants to break the hold stress has on your life, so you can be happier, healthier, and more productive. The ultimate goal is a balanced life, with time for work, relationships, relaxation, and fun—and the resilience to hold up under pressure and meet challenges head on.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
Use routines to reduce stress
Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
Better cope with major events
Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
1) Understand the difference between stressors and stress,
consequences of stress, and different ways of reacting towards
2) Creating a Stress-Reducing Lifestyle Momentum at Your Work Place
3) Altering, Avoid or Accept the Situation to deliver consistent performance at work
4) Using Routines to Deliver Positive Performance at Work
5) Environmental Relaxation Techniques to achieve clear thinking at work
6) Physical Relaxation Techniques to achieve clear thinking at work
7) Coping with Major Events at Work
* Note for all NTUC members
Do I need to fulfil any criteria to be eligible for UTAP funding?
a) Maintained paid-up NTUC membership throughout the whole course duration and at the point of claim;
b) Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP and training must commence within the supported period
c) The course must not be fully sponsored by the company or other types of funding
d) *Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above; and
e) Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s) if any
f) UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion