From Good to Great:
Excelling in the Second Half of Your Career and Life
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand that change is constant and how changes around and within oneself impact their work and life
- Understand and apply the 3A Approach to respond and embrace changes
- Understand and develop Growth Mindset and Positive Psychology
- Identify their strengths, passion, interests and work skills that can help them in their work and life transition
- Goal Setting- Develop a work-life transition plan and goals!
- Embrace and Optimise the 2nd half of their live and careers.
Module One: Preparing for Change
Understanding Changes and the impact
Defining Your Strategy
Module Two: The 3A Approach to respond and embrace Changes
Identifying the WIFM
Module Three: Growth Mindset and Positive Psychology
What is Growth Mindset
Developing Growth Mindset
Understanding Self Confidence
Module Four: Self Awareness and Assessment
Developing Self Awareness
Developing Interpseonal Skills
Identify our strengths, passion, interests and work skills that can help us in our work and life transition
Module Five: Goal Setting
To another level!
The 8 areas of Effective Goal Setting
Fail to plan and you will plan to fail
Module Six: Ready to Relaunch to greater heights!
Anyone who aims to have a better and purposeful second half of their career and life.